How can I remove a card from Yudonpay?
With Yudonpay you can digitalise as many cards as you want. You’ll never run out of storage to save your favourite cards or even those you think you’ll only use occasionally. Remember that if the card has been added, you can see all the highlights and take advantage of the deals available.
However, if you wish to remove one of your cards, here’s how you can do it:
- Go to your list of cards in “My cards”.
- Find the card you wish to remove and click on it.
- In the “Info” tab, you’ll see the option “Remove card”. Say goodbye to your card and click on “Remove card”.
If you realise that your love for that card was deeper than you thought, you can always re-add it. To do this:
- Click on the “+” symbol in the top right corner and look for the card you wish to add.
- Click “I’m already and member”.
- Next, click “Add manually”. You will be asked to enter your membership number, email address, bar code number or username, depending on the terms and conditions of each club.
- Click “Save” and you’re done! Your card has been added.