Identification and general information
- Controller: SMART DREAMS FACTORY S.L (hereinafter referred to as “Yudonpay“)
- Registered office: Gta. De Quevedo Nº5, Interior 1º Derecha, 28014 Madrid
- Tax ID: B87541652
- Public Registry: Volume 34666 Book 0, Folio 10; Section 8, Sheet: M623540 Inscription or notation: 1 | Date: 21/04/2016
- E-mail: email@example.com
Information and consent
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “RGPD“), Data Protection Act 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, “LOPDGDD“) and any other regulation of development, by means of the acceptance of the present Conditions of Use, the user gives his informed, express, free and unequivocal consent so that the personal data that he provides through the App of Yudonpay (in ahead, the “App“) are processed by Yudonpay of conformity with the indicated purposes, and in his case, properly registered before the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data (in ahead, the “AEPD“).
To use our App you need to be registered as a user, for which we will ask for your name and an email address.
Yudonpay will also receive information on your browsing habits if your mobile operator is Telefónica or Tuenti.
The personal data requested for the registration of the user in the App (full name and email) will be mandatory, not being possible such registration and application if you do not provide such full data.
The rest of personal data are not, in general, mandatory for the registration of the user, although they will be necessary for the user to use the Premium service or to make use of the service “1Click Registration”.
The personal data that we process through the App will only be used for the following purposes:
- Manage the registration as a registered user in the App.
- Group and manage the different clubs or loyalty cards of the user, allowing the management of their points and their exchange, and providing information and notifications about promotions, offers, activities or news of each club to which the user was subscribed.
- Manage the contracting of products that are made through the App, or any platform owned by Yudonpay.
- Allow you to check your accumulated balance.
- Manage, if the user expressly requests it, the registration or subscription of the user in the loyalty clubs indicated by him/her (i.e., allow the user to enjoy the 1Click Registration service).
- Periodically send our newsletters (commercial communications) by any means with offers, promotions, novelties and news related to our products and services (including new collaborations with companies and clubs).
- To send commercial communications, by any electronic and/or conventional means, about products and services of third companies or clubs with which Yudonpay collaborates and with respect to which the user is not subscribed, as long as the user gives his/her express consent to do so, ticking the corresponding box. Specifically, the companies or clubs about which commercial communications may be sent to users belong to or are related to the following sectors: Airlines, Banking and Finance, Baby Products, Cosmetics and Perfumes, Gas Stations, Stores, Hotels and Catering, IT and video games, Toy Stores, Pets, Fashion, Leisure, Services, Supermarkets, Consumer Goods and Transport.
- Customize, through the location of the device, the content of notifications through the App and commercial communications.
- Make anonymous statistical reports regarding the profile of users, access habits and the activity developed by users in the App. Profiling and user segmentation techniques may be used for this purpose.
- We may use information about your browsing habits provided to us by Telefónica or Tuenti, in the event that any of these companies provide the user with mobile phone operator services, in order to determine which offers may be of interest to you.
- To comply with legally established requirements.
In the case of information on the user’s browsing habits, given to Yudonpay by Telefónica or Tuenti, the basis for the processing is the consent that the interested party has previously given to the assigning company.
However, the user may revoke their consent at any time, although we inform you that in this case it will not be possible to provide services.
One of the purposes for which we process personal data provided by users is to send them, from Yudonpay, electronic communications with information regarding offers, promotions, sweepstakes and/or news related to Yudonpay’s products and services and/or those clubs to which the user was subscribed and whose management was carried out by Yudonpay through the App. We may also send information about products and services of other clubs to which you have not subscribed, provided that you expressly give us your consent to do so.
As indicated in the processing purposes, one of them may be the provision of the 1Click Registry service if the user expressly accepts it in each case.
The 1Click Registration service will allow the user to register or apply in the loyalty clubs he or she deems appropriate without having to fill in the forms for each club in question. In this sense, Yudonpay will process the contact and identification data of the user necessary to formalize, in his name, the registration in the club requested. All this, always with the user’s express prior authorization to carry out such a service.
We inform you that at any time you can request information about the specific data that have been necessary to register you in the corresponding club through firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that Yudonpay does not transfer or communicate your data to third parties.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, for the sole purpose of providing part of the services to the user such as allowing connections with the different loyalty clubs, Yudonpay may transfer the user’s personal data outside the European Economic Area, and in particular to companies in the United States that provide Yudonpay with the aforementioned service. In any case, Yudonpay guarantees that these companies have adequate or appropriate guarantees to process the data in accordance with the requirements of the RGPD.
The user guarantees that he or she is of legal age and that the data provided are true, exact, complete and updated, being responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the user guarantees that he has informed the third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data to Yudonpay for the purposes indicated.
The user may, at any time and free of charge, exercise their rights of access, rectification or deletion, opposition, limitation and portability of their data, requesting it in writing to Yudonpay, through any of the following means, attaching in any case a copy of their ID, and specifying the right or rights they wish to exercise in the following postal mail: Glorieta de Quevedo Nº5, Interior 1º Derecha, 28015 Madrid, or in the following e-mail: email@example.com.
In any case, the user is informed that, in the event that he or she considers that his or her rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations have been violated, he or she may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
The user may exercise his/her right to portability by means of an e-mail communication at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that Yudonpay will process your data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of your data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.